Dr. Arthur Djang is a noted cancer researcher and has devoted much of his professional life to the study of natural medicine, natural cancer therapy, anti-cancer botanicals and anti-cancer anioxidants.
Dr. Arthur Djang is very active in the natural medicine community and is a successful speaker & radio show guest serving to educate the public on healing from cancer with natural medicine.
Oncolyn is researched by a team of physicians and scientists headed by Dr. Djang since 1980’s.
- Dr. Arthur H.K. DJang attended the University of Minnesota and the University of California ( Berkeley and UCLA), Johns Hopkins University (Nuclear Medicine), Harvard Medical School (Graduate Division) and the University of Kansas School of Medicine (Pathology).
- Dr. DJang served as member of the Clinical Faculty of the UCLA School of Medicine and Professor at the New York State University and New Mexico State University. He was the Director of Nuclear Medicine and Pathology of The Jamestown General Hospital, New York and the Chief State Epidemiologist in Santa Fe, N.M. with the State Department of Public Health, Medical Director for a New York Hospital, and Clinical Professor, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon.
- Dr. DJang is a licensed physician (M.D.) and certified specialists by the American Boards of Pathology (Clinical Pathology & Anatomic Pathology) and Nuclear Medicine and has expertise in Infectious Diseases, Biochemistry and Immunology ( Ph.D.,) Preventive Medicine ( M.P.H.) and Cytopathology.
- Dr. DJang is listed with the American Men and Women of Sciences (since 1976), Who’s Who in America (East) and Who’s Who in the World (1994).
- Dr. DJang discovered one of the main ingredients of disinfectant Lysol®, as well as the ninhydrine technique of latent finger printing also pioneered the isoenzyme technique for early diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
- The concept of Chinese natural and herbal supplements emphasizes on the universal improvement of the immune system. Regulating the physiology enabling the cells to repair, regenerate and restore functions. Oncolyn® targets this principle.